Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vespa in Florence



It has been several months since my last post.  I am pleased to say that I have left my job and taken a new job at a great company in New York City's Soho.  These last three months have been great!  I am learning all about a whole new line of products...

In my free time I am still spending a lot of time at my art table.  Here is an illustration of Florence, Italy, that I made into a card.  A few years ago my sister went on a Vespa tour of Tuscany.  She came back with the most beautiful photographs!  With luck I will be taking a vacation this September and I have begun to think that my boyfriend and I might end up in Italy!

What are the best parts of Italy to see?  I think I have to go to Florence...  but what about Rome?  (I'd love to see the Vatican...)  Venice?  (Looks so beautiful!)  One of the cities in the South?  Please leave a comment and tell me where I must go.

2 comments:

  1. Super ! un nouveau job c'est très bien. Rien n'est plus romantique que VENISE. Tu connais PARIS ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Monique! Oui, J'ai ete a Paris et je l'aime! Je voudrais revenir a France, mais mon copain (boyfriend?) prefere l'Italy. Oh well... Next time! :-)

    ReplyDelete